LeClair Telecom specializes in the development of national and international radio spectrum regulations.
LeClair Telecommunications is an independent, professional consulting firm specializing in the development of national and international regulations governing the use of the radio spectrum.
We are proud to offer our clients:
- Spectrum management and frequency coordination services.
- Representation before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), and other national and international regulatory entities.
- Technical and regulatory expertise.
We have recently completed:
- Client representation throughout the WRC-12 and WRC-15 cycles.
- Development of analytic models to assess the effectiveness of the Dynamic Frequency Selection interference mitigation technique in a wide area deployment of Radio Local Area Network (RLAN) devices. Our results led directly to the operational restrictions on RLAN devices adopted by WRC-2003.
- Research and development of models to evaluate the feasibility of operating cognitive radios using adaptive spectrum management algorithms in a net-centered architecture.
- Activie participation in Study Group preparatory work and representation throughout the lastest seven WRC cycles.
Our track record demonstrates our professional approach and ability to successfully accomplish our client's goals.